Smile! Smile!

I don't know why people are banging on about propoganda. I saw this movie to be more like the guy getting killed is an outsider because he doesn't smile and therefore is outside of what is socialy accepted or preferred.

It's like when people tell you to smile when you don't want to, they're asking you to conform to the general idea that everyone should be happy and wear a face rather than display how they're really feeling.

Tribute 2 Michael Jackson Tribute 2 Michael Jackson

Crap...

I spent this whole video hoping you would hurt yourself in some way or that you would hit that guitar on the thing behind you or break it, either that or you dad would hear you making those stupid noises and come in and kick you in your balls so hard they exploded out of your ears...

As none of those things happened I was upset, but at least I'm not on newgrounds in a lame ass video dancing like a complete twat so I guess that's something

Shame about MJ though!

Not-The-Final Fantasy XII Not-The-Final Fantasy XII

Awesome!

You know what, that was great! I actually stopped play FF12 halfway through because it was just lame, vaan lame, most of the other chars... lame... and the fighting system... lame... Square should have left the fighing system from FF10 in and just made another awesome FF.

Relationship Revenge Relationship Revenge

not bad

I like the way you showed women to be materialistic, because as much as girls have tried to defend themselves here in the reviews, you're all materialistic, my current g/f does nothing but winge and moan about money... YAY! ¬,¬

Recoil Recoil

Not Bad

The graphics were good... The game was missing something I felt, sorry

Mario World: Overrun Mario World: Overrun

Wonderful!

That was amazing! Keep up the waaaay above adverage work! Teach me!