Smile! Smile!

I don't know why people are banging on about propoganda. I saw this movie to be more like the guy getting killed is an outsider because he doesn't smile and therefore is outside of what is socialy accepted or preferred.

It's like when people tell you to smile when you don't want to, they're asking you to conform to the general idea that everyone should be happy and wear a face rather than display how they're really feeling.

Tribute 2 Michael Jackson Tribute 2 Michael Jackson

Crap...

I spent this whole video hoping you would hurt yourself in some way or that you would hit that guitar on the thing behind you or break it, either that or you dad would hear you making those stupid noises and come in and kick you in your balls so hard they exploded out of your ears...

As none of those things happened I was upset, but at least I'm not on newgrounds in a lame ass video dancing like a complete twat so I guess that's something

Shame about MJ though!

Not-The-Final Fantasy XII Not-The-Final Fantasy XII

Awesome!

You know what, that was great! I actually stopped play FF12 halfway through because it was just lame, vaan lame, most of the other chars... lame... and the fighting system... lame... Square should have left the fighing system from FF10 in and just made another awesome FF.

Dad's at Work Dad's at Work

OMG

Hahaha i'm still laughing now! My god you are the king! I would so love to do all that stuff at work, just blow loads of shit up and then goto my desk do everything I need to do then go up to my boss and probably tell her to kiss my ass and then go home. You rule dude! I cannot wait till the next dad episode! All my fifen are belong to you bud!

Rise of Alfred Rise of Alfred

Very Insightful

This is a very interesting submission, clearly alot of thought has been poured into this animation, People with mental health issues are facinating. But I don't belive that hitler being secretly gay if that is correct contributed to him being the man he was, if he was the suppression of the homosexuals back then may have contributed to his mental state, but I think his main aim was to lead his people to a greater tomorrow but his methods were somewhat questionable.

LL - Rewrite LL - Rewrite

WOW

Well, that has almost made me want to animate again... I used to be known as Dread Clock, I re-designed myself but never told anyone or showed anyone my new design known as Angelix... well I uploaded a picture into my profile... Contact me if you wish guys ^-^

oh P.S... FIFVENS!!!!

Wonchop responds:

Nice that we can spark a bit of motivation into people.

CC - ______ Is Dizzy CC - ______ Is Dizzy

I'm Back

Fifened guys! Nice movie, doubt any of you remember me though huh? Ol' Dread Clock...

Passion Collaboration Passion Collaboration

Amazing!

Guys, that was simply amazing, the animation in there was super! the music was great, I can't find the words! just damn amazing! well done! maybe I could help with your next collab? I havn't animated in years, i'm an EX clock, prehapse you'd give me a chance to get back into it! later! oh and, well done again!

-Go Away- -Go Away-

Fifen!

Man that was good, I hate celebritys, for the simple fact that they are just other human beings that for some reason are important! Blam them not this submission, good work dude!

PwnerShip PwnerShip

You SUCK!

Foamy was stolen, The idea of burning another countrys flag is provocation, and the whole movie lacked substance and humor.

BLAM IT!!!!

MessiahClock responds:

hmm, alot of people arnt understanding what this movie is about, its not meant to be racist or handle any any serious issues, its just suppposed to be funny. have you seen illwillpresses (the person im parodying) newest movie, its pretty offensive, this movie is my response to it.